31/07/2010

August 20% off Promotion and Blog Hop!

From 1st to 31st August you can save 20% off from various "Two-step Stampin " stamp sets from the current catologues:-

To celebrate this fab promotion please follow our blog hop and look at all the wonderful scrapbook layouts and projects made with the above stamp sets to inspire you!

You may have come to me via Emmas Blog here She has used Loads of Love Stamp set. Ive not got this set myself......perhaps I'll need it now LOL. Here is my layout using the Trendy Trees stamps in a frame from the Frames with a Flourish set. Patterned papers are from the Sweet Pea DSP paper stack ....which I love! The trees fit perfectly within that frame dont they! Colours are Taken with Teal, Old Olive. Ive also used the Spiral punch and Tab punch and the title was cut using a sissix alpha. 



Now please pop along to Sheryls blog here and see her 6x6 layout using Bird on a Branch and Tiny Tags stamp sets!  Hope you enjoy the blog hop!

15 comments:

debbi taylor said...

great page!

CarolynUK said...

Great work as usual Pat!

Dawn said...

What a fabulous scrapbook page, I love how you have used the frames, pure genious.

Unknown said...

loving your frames pat. Emma xx

simplyfairies said...

I soooo love this Pat, awww look at your Son concentrating so hard bless!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely page Pat - I love how the trees fit in the frames :-D

Thanks for sharing

Gemma said...

Fab, I love the colours.
Gem
x

SarahLP said...

Super page, Pat! So excited, I have those Frames with a Flourish coming on Tuesday - love how you've used them here. Your colour combination is gorgeous too.

Sarah x

Alex said...

Lovely scrapbook layout Pat, love what you've done with Trendy Trees stamp set, might just have to get that set now :) Can't wait to hop along to the next blog now...

Enjoy your weekend.

Alex x

Helen Ding said...

Lovely page, and my fave colours, I will so miss Taken with Teal!

Anonymous said...

Lovely page :) Great frames and colours.

Zoe Tant said...

Great layout Pat and love the pic. Your son would get on well with my dino fan! Zx

rozzyb said...

fantastic page. I only recently bought this set so your page has certainly given me inspiration
hugs rozzy xx

humel said...

Love that row of trees - really effective :-)

Sara said...

Thanks for pointing out how well the trees fit within the frames Pat. So useful for cards as well as scrap layouts.

Sara xx