The much awaited and anticipated Catalogue is now available. If you haven't got a hard copy yet you can now finally have a look at the online one and start making your wish list. Click here to be taken straight to it!
The excitement of the colour renovation! I just love the new colours and the way the colour families have been redesigned. They blend together so well and just as before, the ink pads, card stock and paper etc match perfectly.
We now have the option to buy clear stamps at a lower price than wood mount with the added benefit of being easy to store if space is an issue. There are lots of new stamp sets and I am finding my wish list is rather long!
There are lots of new punches to co-ordinate with some new and some exisitng stamp sets. I cant wait to earn one of the Level 1 hostess stamp sets as it has stamps to match the Bird, Boho Blossoms, Large Heart and Butterfly punches! Superb!
There are lots of new punches to co-ordinate with some new and some exisitng stamp sets. I cant wait to earn one of the Level 1 hostess stamp sets as it has stamps to match the Bird, Boho Blossoms, Large Heart and Butterfly punches! Superb!
Then theres a fabulous new tool! The colour Coach. I already have this and I must say if you struggle with colour schemes then this is a fabulous resource. It includes all the core colour families plus the 5 new in colours. Each card has two suggested colour combinations on the reverse so it really is effortless to come up with exciting colour schemes for your hand made cards
If you would like to see a catologue or products, come to a class, hold a workshop or place an order please get in touch with me at couder@talktalk.net
Pat xx
Pat xx

No comments:
Post a Comment