By Pat Couder Independant Stampin'Up Demonstrator
Glad you had a great time. It was lovely to meet you! I've not quite got that ribbon in the post but I've not forgotten. x
hee hee!! great photos pat! It was fab fun wasn't it! :)
I so wanted one of the BIG stamps to take home....
oh Pat ! you and me ! little french at london and next year you and me at Paris !!!! I hope !!!!kiss
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Glad you had a great time. It was lovely to meet you! I've not quite got that ribbon in the post but I've not forgotten. x
hee hee!! great photos pat! It was fab fun wasn't it! :)
I so wanted one of the BIG stamps to take home....
oh Pat ! you and me ! little french at london and next year you and me at Paris !!!! I hope !!!!
kiss
Post a Comment