23/01/2011

Sale-a-Bration

You may have just come from Rachels blog here. We are nearly through the first month of Sale-a-Bration. It goes so quick! Heres a few cards that I've made with this years Sale-a-Bration stamp sets. Colors are good old Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizazz.Each card has a splash of red. There are 4 groups in todays blog hop so lots to see


Sweet Summer

Punch Bunch
Bliss
So Happy for You



Thanks for looking at my cards....please click on the link here to view Theresas projects then check out the remaining three groups!!

Here are the links to the first in the remaining  3 groups:

Sara 

Keren

Kirsteen

14 comments:

Emma Harrison said...

Lovely cards, I love the soft subtle colours.

Rachel said...

Awww am loving the bunting - have yet to break out and ink this set!! Might just have to in a minute

Simple homemade living said...

Beautiful cards the bunting is so cute x

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards! I particularly like the splash of red in each one, it really 'pops'

Sara said...

Love the colour combo with the splash of red. Thanks for organising us Pat.

Sara xx

Evelyn C said...

Lovely cards - like the others,i love the touch of red on them all x

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I really love the last one- simple yet stunning! Thanks for all your hard work in organising the blog hop!x

simplyfairies said...

Lots of fabulousness here Pat, and thankyou for organising this blog hop!

creations by jackie said...

Gorgeous cards, I love them all. Thanks for sharing and working so hard on this blog hop.

Jan Jones said...

Love the red on each one. Really clever.

Thank you for organising the bo
Log hop!!! Jan x

kirsteen said...

Lovely projects!
TFSKx

Alison xx said...

Great cards Pat, I love the distressing and it's not usually my thing but here it's perfect. Thank you for organising us all.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous... Love the Bliss one, but i'm biased as it's my favourite set.. hehe!

Cate said...

Such sweet cards! Thanks for organising the b'hop!!