By Pat Couder Independant Stampin'Up Demonstrator
Gorgeous cards, love those sweetie treats!This year is the first year I haven't made a card for my daughter (who is now 21) LOL
What sweet cards! I hope they appreciated the efforts you'd made even if they were a bit cheeky with it!
Aww Pat what a sweetie you are! These are lovely cards.. and yummy looking choccies!
Beautiful cards. Oh and your son did he really say that ? I can't stop laughing it's priceless.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous cards, love those sweetie treats!
This year is the first year I haven't made a card for my daughter (who is now 21) LOL
What sweet cards! I hope they appreciated the efforts you'd made even if they were a bit cheeky with it!
Aww Pat what a sweetie you are! These are lovely cards.. and yummy looking choccies!
Beautiful cards. Oh and your son did he really say that ? I can't stop laughing it's priceless.
Post a Comment