Alison awarded me with this (See post here) and I have finally got around to awarding it to peple who have inspired me!
The list for my five nominated blogs is as follows:-
Pam who lives local and an avid crafter. Lovely colouring in of images
http://pamiscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Kate whos one of my team and needs more time to craft!
http://stampinupwithkate.blogspot.com/
Sarah, another one of my team who has let her blog lapse! Shocking....
http://seasidestampers.blogspot.com/
Lorraine who I met at Bluewater craft show recently. We could of chatted all day
http://elseadesigns.blogspot.com/
and Marie, who I met a year or so ago. She was new to crafting, now go look at her work! Amazing to think she hadnt picked up a rubber stamp!
http://baileyrosy.blogspot.com/
So in your turn, each of you should do these things:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your own blog.
3. Give the award to five bloggers (with less than 200 bloggers) you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on each of the five blogs of the five people you nominate to let them know.
3 comments:
Just wanted to say thank you again!! It was very sweet of you to nominate me, am thrilled! Pami x
Hi Pat
Thank you so much for awarding me this, I am really chuffed.
You're right, we could have chatted for hours!! It was really lovely meeting you that day.
Thanks again
Lorraine :o) xx
OOh Thank you :0) Yes defo need more crafting time...dont we all? lol
Kate xx
Post a Comment