To welcome the new Stampin Up Summer Mini we have arranged a blog hop to showcase the fantastic new goodies! You may have come to me via Krafty Biker's blog here.
I run a childrens scrapbook/craft club and heres a page I've made for them to use at a future class. Colours are Island Indigo with Rose red. Twitterpated DSP and Bordering on Romance Stamp Set
Then the next project uses Stampin Up Tea Shoppe stamp set. I love this!! Ive made an invitation in red white and blue to celebrate the Queens Jubilee together with a little treat pouch using a Framelit die
Now onto the next blog which is Sarahs, here
Thanks for looking today x
7 comments:
Great projects Pat. I love your red,white and blue card. A xx
Lovely page, thanks for sharing!
Great projects, love the invitation!
Lovely projects. I especially like the Tea Shoppe cards.
bordering on romance looks much better here than in the catty!
Such gorgeous projects Pat. Particularly love the scrapbook page - really stunning!!
love the twitterpated projects - I think it is one of my fave dsp - hmm wondering if I could pass for a child and take that class!
Post a Comment